- Budgeting/Cost Control
- We provide accurate cost estimates throughout early programming, concept, and design development stages of the project. Our GMP quotations are relied upon by our repeat business clients.
- We utilize our extensive historical cost base to furnish timely, reliable estimates.
- We provide a road map at every stage which shows how to keep structural costs contained within agreed limits and reconciled with schedule, quality, and risk objectives.
- Planning/Scheduling – We perform detailed analyses of erection scenarios, including casting sequences, dimensioned staging plans that depict access, hoisting, construction loading, safety hazards, and other operational concerns that bear directly upon our clients ability to deliver predictable outcomes. These plans are furnished with critical path schedules indicating accurate sequences and duration. The CPM schedule (which is essentially a plan for allocating time) is further supplemented by other planning tools.
- Quality/Constructability Review – CCS accommodates directed client requirements and balances these outcomes with associated cost, schedule and safety requirements. We will find an effective, comprehensive solution.
- Delivery – We are a specialized contractor that excels in all kinds of contractual situations. We work under bid-build and design-build arrangements in both public and private sectors. We will gladly work as a subcontractor, trade contractor or prime contractor, and will find a way to satisfy our client’s contractual requirements, as we have for seven of the top ten construction managers in the U.S.A.
- Risk/Safety – Through careful analysis, we identify prospective job site hazards which are developed into project specific safety plans. We expect to incorporate our proven techniques into comprehensive plans for our clients to provide a high level of collaboration with all trades.
- Design – We work with highly regarded professionals whom we know to be experienced in particular types of work. We will undertake design and produce appropriate insurance coverage to deliver a comprehensive design-build solution.
Carter Concrete Structures is a specialized Contractor operating as Subcontractor, Trade, or Prime Contractor performing turnkey concrete construction work in the commercial, institutional, industrial, and public construction markets. Scope of work typically includes structural excavation, foundations, slabs-on-grade, formwork of all types, reinforcing, concrete production, placement and finish, engineering layout, hoisting, and general conditions work on civil, industrial and multi-story structures.